Starting with June 29th Xcite show and going forward, here is the updated ticket policy for the Xcite Wrestling Shows.
- ALL TICKETS PURCHASED ONLINE WILL BE HELD AT THE DOOR UNDER THE NAME OF THE PERSON THAT PURCHASED THEM, AND MARKED AS PAID. NO TICKETS WILL BE MAILED.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES MADE ONCE TICKETS ARE PURCHASED. This is no different than any other entertainment company that sells tickets. Far too often we have people back out of shows. We have had people have PayPal refund their money at the last minute because they decided they did not want to go. While we realize things happen, this company lives and dies on the ability to sell tickets. Please respect this and understand it will be enforced.
- Any tickets reserved to be picked up and paid for at the doors must be picked up and paid for. Anyone that reserves tickets and does not come, will NOT be able to reserve tickets without paying for them up front. We have had this happen in the past and it is not fair to the company or others that may have wanted those seats that could have been sold otherwise. We will strictly enforce this rule.
- All Front Row Tickets are first come first serve
- Each Front Row Ticket printed has a preassigned seat with a row number, section, and seat number (This is no different than if you purchase tickets from Tickmaster, Live Nation, etc.)
- When you purchase a Front Row Ticket, whatever section and seat number designated on the ticket will be the seat you are assigned to. (We will treat our reserve seat just as any other ticket outlet would. The seat your ticket states, is the place where you are to sit)
- No day of show changes to the seat arrangements will be made as it has caused issues in the past. We do our best to accommodate seat requests, but with tickets being first come, first serve, to get the best seats, fan should purchase their front rows as quickly as possible.
- General Admission Tickets are for rows two and back.
- There is a pre-show price for tickets, and a higher day of show price for tickets. When you purchase tickets at the door, whatever the day of show price has been designated, that is what you would have to pay.